In your final Dessert, write about what you have learned this semester. Your reflection should be at least 150 words. Here are some questions to consider in writing your Reflection.
- What new skills do you have, what new historical knowledge, or what metacognition (learning how to learn) have you developed?
- Evaluate your own work for the semester. What are you specifically proud of related to your work this semester?
- What big questions about the past do you still have?
- How might you use what you learned this week in your career?
- What part of our course would you want me to keep for future classes?
- What part of our course would you change or delete? Why?
- Is there anything else you want me to know about your experience this semester?
- What challenges to your learning did you face this semester and what helped you meet those challenges to your learning?
Your reflection should be a paragraph written in complete sentences, with standard punctuation, capitalization. Answer the questions that are most important to you.
Good faith efforts will receive full credit. Short or unedited reflections will receive 60% credit or less.