Getting started with GIS: MN Prehistory.
1. Minnesota Prehistory and Global Information Systems
The learning goals of this assignment are:
To learn how to use ArcGIS to link historical information to geographic information.
To demonstrate how to link different types of digital information to explain the past.
To connect your weekly readings to digital tools.
2. Navigate to https://www.arcgis.com/home/index.html to create an account.
3. Create an account using your information, not through Google or Facebook.
4. Use your real name for your username.
Please be sure to write down your password.
5. Once you have an account, please click on map.