US Dakota Conflict Timeline Assignment
Learning Ojbectives and Grading Criteria
- Student will identify four dated events related to the U.S. Dakota conflict
- Student will correctly place those four dated events on a knight timeline.
- Student will include at least one image in the knight timeline.
- Student will explain how each event relates directly to the U.S. Dakota war.
- Student will publish their timeline and post the iframe code to the correct assignment folder (Week 7: Timeline).
- Student credited all words and images not their own with appropriate citation.
- Chose four events from your paper timeline and copy them into a markdown document (I'm going to collect your paper timelines, so make sure you get all the relevant information before you leave Thursday).
- Follow the directions for how to make a Knight Lab Timeline here.